This orange peach raspberry smoothie is bright, easy, tasty, and full of antioxidants. Avocado and a bit of turmeric give this smoothie great depth of flavor.
- 2 cups (10 ounces) frozen sliced peaches
- 2 medium oranges, preferably seedless, peeled and segmented
- 1 small, ripe avocado, peeled and pitted (or 2 tablespoons almond butter)
- Handful of fresh or frozen raspberries (about 3 ounces)
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2-3 scoops collagen (or your favorite protein powder)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fresh raspberries, for serving
- Put the frozen peach slices in a blender. Remove any seeds from the orange segments, and add the segments to the blender. Add the remaining ingredients and blend, adding up to a cup of cool water to facilitate blending and achieve your desired consistency.
- Divide the smoothie between two large glasses. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired, and enjoy right away.
I have stainless steel smoothie straws and love them so much. They even come with a special cleaning brush! Here are some that are similar to what I have.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 360Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 15gSugar: 29gProtein: 14g
The nutrition label provided is an estimate for informational purposes only and may not be accurate. I am not a nutritionist or medical professional.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.