- 8 ounces Nikos feta cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar (or your favorite wine vinegar)
- Crumble the feta into the bowl of a food processor, add the cream cheese, and pulse to combine. Add the vinegar and olive oil with the food processor running and continue to process until very smooth, 3-5 minutes. Enjoy with crudites or crackers!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1476Total Fat: 141gSaturated Fat: 64gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 69gCholesterol: 316mgSodium: 2438mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 39g
The nutrition label provided is an estimate for informational purposes only and may not be accurate. I am not a nutritionist or medical professional.