- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons matcha
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk or light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons raw sugar or coconut sugar
- ￼ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until very smooth. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions (I have this Cuisinart ice cream maker and love it). Serve right away soft-serve style, or transfer to a container and freeze for at least 2 hours for scoopable ice cream.
Although the hands-on prep time is just ten minutes, you'll need four hours for this ice cream to cool and freeze.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
Encha Latte Grade First Harvest Organic Matcha (USDA Organic Certificate and Antioxidant Content Listed, Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder Directly from Farm in Uji, Japan, 60g/2.12oz Size)
Rodelle Gourmet Extract, Vanilla, 8 Ounce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 scoop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 332Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 4g
The nutrition label provided is an estimate for informational purposes only and may not be accurate. I am not a nutritionist or medical professional.