I had to turn in the post a while ago, so it’s been over a month since I actually ate the cake, and now I REALLY want some. I can barely focus enough to write this little blurb because I am desperate to get up, go to the kitchen, and make it again. The sweet, vanilla-scented cake has huge swirls of dark, rich nutella, and the combination is totally addictive.
Here are five reasons you should be making nutella coffee cake right now:
- School has started, and this would be an awesome treat to pack in a school lunch (or a work lunch!).
- It’s September, which means it’s magically cool enough outside for us to want to turn on our ovens (or at least, that’s what’s supposed to happen).
- Having this waiting in the kitchen can make just about anybody psyched to get out of bed in the morning.
- You will have leftover paleo nutella after you make the cake. Imagine the possibilities!
- You can mail me a piece (or six), and I’ll love you forever.