As the year comes to an end, I like to take a look back and see which recipes were the biggest hits with you all throughout the year. Luckily, the ones that make the cut are usually favorites of mine, too! I hope you pin at least a few of these to try during 2017.
16. Picadillo with Plantains (Whole30): This delicious meal is from Melissa Joulwan’s new cookbook, Well Fed Weeknights. The avocado rose is optional but highly recommended (and much easier than you’d think!).
15. Maple Balsamic Chicken & Bacon Skewers: These are everything in the summer, but you can make them in the broiler when the weather outside is frightful! I don’t think I’ll ever make kebabs without a bacon weave again.
14. Mocha Cream Paleo Truffles (Vegan): Having a few of these on hand can turn around even the worst of bad moods in just a few creamy, caffeinated bites.
13. Cashew Chia Cacao Nib Pudding (Vegan): This easy, no-cook dessert is packed with superfoods and chocolatey flavor, with an irresistibly creamy texture.
12. Pork Chops with Cranberry-Apple Compote (Whole30): Only have half an hour to cook? Delicious dinner victory can still be yours! This is one of my go-tos when I come home from work already hungry.
11. Gambas al ajillo (Whole30): An old favorite, this Spanish tapa is deceptively simple but so satisfying. It also comes together in no time at all!
10. Blood Orange Curd: These beauties just appeared on the scene and are begging to be juiced and turned into this unctuous spread. Fabulous on ice cream, fruit, pound cake, and a myriad of other treats.
9. Vietnamese Caramelized Pork Meatball “Vermicelli” Bowl: This isn’t super quick, but it’s a must try. It involves making a quick caramel sauce and stirring it into meatballs, which is a total game changer.
8. Orange Peach Raspberry Smoothie (Vegan): This bright smoothie packs an extra punch thanks to a little turmeric, and is just the thing to cure the winter doldrums.
7. Seared Salmon with Red Curry Vegetables: It seems you all are loving 30 minute dinners this year, and this one is no exception. It’s super comforting, nutritious, and so easy to make.
6. Matcha Mug Cake: Just think: 10 minutes from now you could be enjoying this epic, pint-sized treat. What are you waiting for?!
5. Paleo Chicken Piccata: It’s another easy and healthy 30-minute dinner! Who can say no to one more of those?
4. Instant Pot Chicken Stock (Bone Broth): This is the fastest way to make bone broth, which you can then use to make rice, soups, sauces, and a myriad of other wholesome things.
3. Matcha Avocado Ice Cream: This is for those of you that like a few superfoods mixed into your ice cream. The combination of matcha, avocado, and chocolate is surprisingly addictive!
2. Stuffed Squash with Sausage and Apple (Whole30): This is one of my all-time favorite meals, so I’m thrilled it’s a reader favorite as well. Even my squash-averse fiancé gets excited about these!
1. Paleo Flatbread (Naan): It’s a grain-free, yeasted flatbread that tastes like the real thing. Need I say more?
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I receive a small commission (the price you pay is not affected). Thank you so much for supporting my site!