3. Lemon Mousse with Raspberry Coulis: A vegan, no-cook, paleo dessert that’s easy to make.
4. Sweet Potato and Kale Gratin (Whole30-friendly): This dish takes a bit of work, but the results are delicious and comforting.
5. Bacon and Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30-friendly if made with sugar-free bacon): I make this more often than any other recipe on my site–it’s SO good!
6. Sweet Potato and Crispy Kale Breakfast Skillet (Whole30-friendly): Yet another recipe with the winning combination of sweet potatoes and kale.
7. Pork Chops with Apple Compote (Whole30-friendly if you omit the honey): Simple pork chops are seared on both sides, finished in the oven, and topped with an addictive apple and onion compote.
8. Mini Quiches with Duxelles and Baby Broccoli (Whole30-friendly): my go-to make-ahead breakfast.
9. Fried Okra with Avocado Crema (Whole30-friendly): Fried okra may be my favorite food, and this is a guilt-free, grain-free version.
10. Creole Hash and Eggs (Whole30-friendly): Spicy sausage and vegetables topped with fried eggs. Why not start the day with a kick?
11. Cashew Chicken with Asparagus and Shiitake Mushrooms (Whole30-friendly if you omit the honey): This easy paleo stir-fry is way better than takeout.
12. Orange Ginger Squash Soup (Whole30-friendly): This easy soup has plenty of flavor thanks to fresh-squeezed orange juice and zest.
13. Lemon Olive Oil Cake: My go-to party dessert, this cake is so moist, sweet, and lemony that you’d never guess it’s made with EVOO!
14. Slow-Cooker Carnitas Lettuce Wraps (Whole30-friendly): The best pork to ever come out of my crockpot, topped with the most addictive pineapple and avocado salsa.