My first cookbook, Paleo Planet, is available now!
The book has over 125 paleo recipes inspired by cuisines from around the world, all made without gluten, grains, refined sugar, legumes, soy, or dairy (with the exception of ghee). There are plenty of main dishes made with poultry, beef, pork, lamb, and seafood, as well as chapters for appetizers, vegetable sides, spice blends and other pantry staples, and of course, desserts. Every single recipe has a color photo taken by me!
Melissa Joulwan, author of Well Fed & Well Fed 2:
“This is the paleo cookbook that all adventurous eaters have been waiting for! Becky has adapted dishes from around the world to work within the paleo template without sacrificing their distinctive flavors. And there are so many recipes I haven’t seen before: Skillet Cornbread and Moussaka? Yes, please!”
Diana Rodgers, author of Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts on the Go & The Homegrown Paleo Cookbook:
“Paleo Planet is absolutely perfect for anyone who loves world flavors. Becky’s recipes are simple, yet exciting, and fun—you won’t get bored on your paleo diet with so many mouth-watering choices. If you’re in a rut with the same old recipes, this book is a must have to add zing to everyday paleo meals.”
To see more details, check out the Paleo Planet release day announcement here or download a list of all the Whole30-compliant recipes in the book here (there are over 80!). You can also check out the recipe for Korean Beef with Cucumber & Shiitake mushrooms on the Amazon page (scroll down to the “From the Publisher” section) and these articles and reviews from other food and wellness writers:
- Christine Yu from Well+Good interviewed me and shared the recipe for Slow-Cooker Carnitas with Pineapple-Avocado Salsa
- Gretchen McKay from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette shared the recipe for Moroccan Beef with Apricot and Dates
- Heather Resler of Cook It Up Paleo made Gingerbread Blondies (and a video!)
- Taylor Kiser of Food Faith Fitness made Zucchini Noodles with Everything Pesto and Fried Eggs
- Lauren Lester of Wicked Spatula made Garlicky Shrimp (Gambas al ajillo)
- Sharon Bishop of Plated with Style made Indochinese Chile Chicken
- Natalie Perry of Perry’s Plate made Garlicky Shrimp (Gambas al ajillo)
- Julia Mueller of The Roasted Root made Indochinese Chile Chicken
- Mary Haymaker of Chattavore made Marinated Skirt Steak with Cilantro-Lime Ghee
- Brandy O’Neill of Nutmeg Nanny made Gingerbread Blondies
- Olga Berman of Mango Tomato made Pineapple Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Monica Bravo of Bravo for Paleo made Indochinese Chile Chicken
This site uses affiliate links. If you make a purchase on Amazon after clicking one of my links, I receive a small commission (the price you pay is not affected). Thank you so much for supporting my blog!